- Go to Messages and click Manage Messages.
- Click the button Add a New Message Using a Template.
- In the Action column on the left of each template there is a link to Preview the template.When you click Preview, the template will open in a new window for you to view it.
- When you find the template you’d like to use, click Select. Upon selecting, a pop-up will appear saying you’ve successfully selected the template and the message creation screen will appear with the template you’ve chosen loaded into the message creation box.
- Change the subject and begin replacing the text in the message with the text you’d like to send. To do this, just highlight the text you wish to replace and being typing. The new text you type will replace the old.
Be sure to carefully review the email for any text from the template that you’ve overlooked and need to delete or replace. Add personalization tags and or Save Changes as usual.